The purpose of the Sherbrooke Community Day Program is to support individuals to remain in the community. The provision of this service not only enhances the quality of life for the participant but also offers respite for the care provider.
The program provides services to individuals with a wide range of challenges including physical disability, psychiatric diagnosis, and frailty.
Lorne Deighton, Manager
Community Day Program
Phone: (306) 655-3742
Fax: (306) 655-3741
In order to reduce the amount of spam we receive our email addresses are in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
36 participants per day; 5 days per week
$8.55 per day
$8 per day
- Can be provided within the City of Saskatoon
- Arranged by Sherbrooke Community Day Program
Included at noon for no extra cost for the regular day program
- Special diets can be provided
- Participants involved in the Work Program are required to bring a bag lunch
Care & Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Pool Therapy
- Recreational Programs (woodworking, baking, music group, men's group, etc.)
- Beauty Salon
- Bathing (arranged with Home Care)
- Foot Care (VON)
- Community Outings
Monthly caregiver support group offering support and education to caregivers of participants in the Community Day Program.
Modified Sheltered Work Program - allows individuals the opportunity to participate in a sheltered work experience in a modified format.